Industrial Zone in Piotrków Trybunalski
Surface: 2,0379 ha
Shape of the plot: Rectangle
Approximate price of land: 140 PLN / m2 net
The area has an up-to-date land development plan for production, storage, bases and warehouses.
It is also possible to locate technology parks.
Currently they are agricultural land.
– electricity on the ground, voltage 15kV or 0.4 kV
– gas on the ground – 225 mm diameter pipe
– water on the ground – YES
– sewage in the area – YES
– sewage treatment plant in the area – YES
INVESTMENT AREA POW. TOTAL: 2,0379 ha
The surface of the plots consists of:
plot number 15/7 area: 1,7828 ha
plot number 67 area: 0,1840 ha
plot number 70 area: 0,0711 ha
– located in the central and southern part of Piotrków Tryb. in the square between the streets: Żelazna-Orlej-Niska-Szklarska-Dmowskiego
– asphalt entrance from Zelazna Street and Orla Street
– railway siding at the plot (south side)
– 1.5km from Piotrków Tryb Airport (asphalt belt 950m / 18)
– 3.5 km from the national road no. 1 (Warsaw-Katowice)
– current spatial development plan: industrial-service, commercial and residential
– location next to many companies including HAERING POLSKA
Possibility to include in the subzone of the Lodz Special Economic Zone.
(CIT tax exemption up to 55%)